Designed and manufactured in Australia by Para Mobility and tested in accordance with ASA-3581, the Pelican pool & spa access hoist allows a person with any disability to have access to both above and below ground spas, swimming & hydrotherapy pools – without any manual lifting.
The Pelican pool & spa hoist is suitable for use in public pools, leisure centres, private homes, nursing homes and schools. The unit can be mobile or fixed permanently at the edge of the pool or spa and is easily installed on the pool We understand that all pools are different, so we will work with you to ensure the Pelican pool and spa hoist is made to meet your exacting needs and requirements.
Complies with disability discrimination act (access to premises – buildings) under the building code of Australia.
- Easily wheeled from one area to another for multiple use and or storage (mobile unit)
- No manual lifting required
- Press button hand switch operation
- Standard lifting capacity 150kgs or 200kg
- Cover included
- Safe Working Load: 150kg and 200kg
- Rotation: manual – 360° Power rotation available
- Total weight: from 60kg
- Floor mounting plate: 450mm diameter
- Construction: stainless steel, powder-coated to a colour of your choice
- Hand control: Linak – push button
- Batteries: Linak – 24v re-chargeable battery
- Installation: anchored to pool deck with Stainless Steel anchors and eye bolts
- Power rotation – push button operation
- Floating sling.
- Solid plastic seat for clients with low level disabilities
- Wheelchair – A great option as it can be used around the pool area
- Spinal board
- Platform lift
CONCRETE PAD REQUIREMENT
IMPORTANT: To safely install the Pelican Pool Hoist you will need a solid concrete pad to anchor it too.
CONCRETE PAD INSTALLATION
We recommend that approximately 1/3 of a cubic metre concrete is used when pouring your pad.
This can be made up as a logical size, for example: 1000 x 1000 x 300 or 650 x 650 x 650. The ideal location is placed up against the pool edge.