The SplashFit Aquatic Walker is a rugged and low-impact aquatic therapy device designed to improve your health while minimising weight, tension and stress on your body. The Aquatic Walker can be used for a variety of conditions, such as muscle spasms, back pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, obesity and recovery from fractures.
- The Aqua Walker is a multifunctional machine, combining the benefits of rowing, cross-country skiing, stepping and cycling.
- Large PVC pedals designed for bare feet.
- Suitable for all pool finishes.
- Exercise your arms and legs by holding onto the small handles and let go and just exercise your legs.
- The buoyancy of the water helps ease joints and muscles while the use of water resistance assists in the healing process.
- All stainless-steel surfaces are electropolished and have an anti-corrosive coating to ensure the durability and beauty of the product.
The aqua walker is manufactured with high quality stainless steel AISI316L featuring anti-rust protection in accordance with international standards. The surface of the products uses electrolytic polishing and anti corrosive coating to guarantee the durability and beauty of the products.
Disassembled and double handrails design guarantee the safety of exercise. Suitable for elders to train and have a treatment in sole motion underneath water.
The aqua walker can be used in various places such as Hotels, Spas, Swimming pools, Health and fitness clubs, Recreation clubs, Medical centers, Home, Schools, Sport teams and so on.
About Aqua Fitness:
Aqua fitness is a new type of aerobic exercise, it brings together all fitness classes in the water. Aqua fitness can strengthen physiological functions, promote blood circulation and metabolic regulation, meanwhile reduce the damage caused by exercise. Aqua fitness is performed with various accessories (bike, treadmill, elliptical trainer, etc.); it is a fun sport.
Dimensions (mm): 854 x 794 x 1129
Packing dimensions (mm): 1145 x 885 x 205
Net weight: 23kg
Material: ANSI 316L Stainless